Monday, June 21, 2010

I love my ferrets, anybody else love theirs?

I have 7 ferrets: Twitch (black roan panda), Ripley (chocolate), Luna (chocolate point), Chandon (chocolate point), Ciera (mutt- rare to find!), Keola (black roan mitt) and Dice (sable). I take them to shows and they do awesome. They have they're own house ( a heated/AC shed) outside so they are not caged, tons of climbing and tunnels and they have a playpen in the garage with tons of tunnels and digging boxes. They eat california natural (the ONLY cat food good for ferets) Tell me about your ferrets %26 were they live %26 what they eat!



I love my ferrets, anybody else love theirs?nortan antivirus



I love my ferrets too!



I have 3: Ghost (silver blaze), Calypso (silver blaze), and Bear (chocolate).



Right now, Ghost and Calypso are living with my boyfriend because I am keeping them quarantined from Bear who is new.



But at home, they have a big cage in my room (which is big) and are often out roaming.



They eat ZuPreem, Iams Kitten and Totally Ferret.

No comments:

Post a Comment