Monday, June 21, 2010

I need GOOD names for kittens?

i have 2 black and white ones, a gray and white one, black one,gray one, 2 striped ones, brown/black one, and more on the way! i want names like not names you would name your kids! i want names like pet names of band names or band members names ( ex. i already have: Slash for the black one, Alx for one that is a boy, Boston for a black and white one, and Panda for a black and white one) i dont know their genders yet. I NEED GOOD NAMES!



I need GOOD names for kittens?nortin



one of my kittens name is Abbie and another is Tiger and another is Elmo i also have Ninja and Ice another is Crystal, Bob, Spongebob, and Snowy



I need GOOD names for kittens?pc security



Kitten names like for males: Toby,CoCo,Skippy,Taby,Speedy,M... For females:Missy,Tina,fish,chica,... Kat,Brenda,Tink-a-bell,Maria,L... whatever. Report It


my sister named a kitten Cotton once. It was a darkish-gray color. lol
White Stripes, Billy Joel, Madonna, Nickelback, Beyonce
My cats names are Misty %26 Minki. Our old cat was white with black and we named him Pepi!



My dogs name is Loki after the norse god of mischief!!



If you have an orange coloured one how about Jaffa.



I love the name shilo...but don't have a pet with that name..hasn't suited any!!

No comments:

Post a Comment