Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your fav screen name on yahoo answers?

mine is one that i just found and it inspired me to make this question. ok are you ready for mine...its sexual harassment panda



because u know its kinda like a song



What is your fav screen name on yahoo answers?kawasaki



- Cyanide Overused



- Flattery Operated



- Buk



- Kiki



- Kathwa



- TheDudeAbides



- Bruja



- Chair Wizard



- Judas Rabbi (Although I still dislike him)



What is your fav screen name on yahoo answers?nortan antivirus



Alice in wonderbra and Eye want you to want me, cool names =)
This one..
-Lady Poltergeist



-BUK



...
i love most of my contacts:)
'Spella',it's the screen name of one of my contacts and I find it awesome:)



Marvin the martian is also cool.



And 'Mr B Ver'.



'crouching doggie'
Ceiling Cat.
%26lt;----------that one! jk,jk,jk......



well,there are lots of good screen names here! i don't remember any,though!
all of the names in my contacts are favourates...... specially you my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment