Monday, June 21, 2010

What are your cats names?

I have a six week old kitten. Her name is Panda McLovin. Panda because she's black and white, McLovin because I love Superbad and she's a sexy beast, lol.



What are your cats names?download



ok well there is "Smokey--Jack---Pumken---Manny(Manfred)-... in lowes hardware about to die!)---Princess Pursha---Prince" and thats all of them=P I Love Them All=P



What are your cats names?hijackthis



Well, Jezebel is my darling who lives with me.



But I also have partial (or at least former) ownership of three others:



Bubba, who my dad took when he and my mom split up (but he was my cat!)



Cody, who my mom took over caring for when I moved into dorms, and



Birdie, who I found abandoned (literally) at my doorstep last August. She belongs to me and my sister, but she has her since I can have only one pet where I currently live.
Arnie(Arsenic)



baby kitty/Clarice and



MR Waffles
Cinnamon is a brown tabby with white swirls on her fur. She reminded me of cinnamon toast.



Gypsy is a long haired, black tiger. We think she has a bit of Maine Coon cat in her. She considers herself to be quite the adventurer (within the confines of her own back yard)
Suzie~Siamese mix-

No comments:

Post a Comment