Monday, June 21, 2010

My boyfriends name is Eric. whats a good nickname for him that kinda sounds like his name?

like my name is amanda and mine is manda panda. lol so does anyone have any ideas of one for him?



My boyfriends name is Eric. whats a good nickname for him that kinda sounds like his name?free anti virus



Shouldn't a nickname come from you and not other people making suggestions?



I mean I like people's nicknames for me to be things that they came up with, esp. someone I care a lot about.



That is my take on it.



But, good luck!



My boyfriends name is Eric. whats a good nickname for him that kinda sounds like his name?internet security software



call him eric-tion
Ric, Air (Er), Rico
Ezzy



Tricky Ricky



Rick-star
Ricky, Rick, Enrique, Rico,



idk, not much rhymes with eric
Foxy foxy eric
Sony.
Eric Derrick



A derrick is a lifting device composed of one mast or pole which is hinged freely at the bottom so that the pole can move in all 4 directions.



Sounds perfect to me!
Ricky Dicky
ear ache
er or ricky
Ric or Ricky, Ric who's shmik lol thats about all i can think of unless u use a nickname from his surname!? Anyway good luck!
Erico

No comments:

Post a Comment