Monday, June 21, 2010

What does it remind you of when you hear "half and half"?

for some reason, whenever i hear the words "half and half" it reminds me of PANDA EXPRESS or other chinese fast food, especially when i'm hungry...do you feel the same way?



What does it remind you of when you hear "half and half"?internet security 2006



no, i think of that show called half and half, or cream for your coffee :)



What does it remind you of when you hear "half and half"?microsoft



It reminds me of the little cups of creamer that some restaurants serve. I loved to drink these when I was a kid.
coffee, actually
No, I think of coffee and milk.
it reminds me of creamers
it's used in tea,



where i come from



...the half-n-half.....not the chinese food :)



--we EAT the chinese food, with the tea
it reminds me of when i was younger cuz that's what my mom used to love to put in her coffee (half cream half milk) but she only bought it sometimes
chienese tea
It reminds me of.......Coffee Creamer..
reminds me of the creamer
It reminds me of Creamer for coffee, or coctails.
It reminds me of fifty years ago, when I was eight, and I noticed it in a cooler in my grandfather's grocery store. I remember thinking, even then, in my young and innocent way, that Half and Half was undoubtedly the dumbest name for a dairy product I've ever heard.
uhh no, i think of the dairy product of the same name
Half milk, half cream.
dairy product which i like to eat with fresh strawberries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment