Monday, June 21, 2010

Neew hammie in her new home.when can i take her out play with her???

she is a babie panda bear hammie and i love her to death.my other hamm is to small to play with but she is just the right size i have a ball that i want to put her in.i've had for almost days now she she lets me pet her whne she eats and holds her and everything else she'll let me do and never ver bit me or tried to bite me.but whne can i take her and play with her and put her in her ball??she already is used to me and everything for some wierd reason.ty



Neew hammie in her new home.when can i take her out play with her???free antivirus



If she's been in the cage (and around you) for more than 72 hours, it should be fine to put it out in its ball. Just remember:



1) Block up stairs/anywhere that can lead to injuries



2) Don't force the hammie in or out of the ball (she might bite); put the opening of the ball to her cage and eventually, she'll get in (treats help too).



3) Take this slowly; let her get more used to you. Took me a month to tame my hammie.



And as a word of caution, don't stress her out too much, meaning, don't keep her in the ball for more than 10-15 minutes for the first day. Stress in young hammies leads to wet-tail, which is a fatal stress-related disease in hammies.



:)



Neew hammie in her new home.when can i take her out play with her???internet

No comments:

Post a Comment