Monday, June 21, 2010

My eyes and mascara got a bit of problem need help???

Well I used to wear normal mascara and switched to waterproof. I recently changed over to the normal again, but when I put it on in the morning, by the time I come home from school it's smudged around my eyes and stuff making me look a bit panda like, why is this and how can I stop it?



My eyes and mascara got a bit of problem need help???husqvarna



go back to waterproof.



My eyes and mascara got a bit of problem need help???microsoft office



If you don't want to switch back to waterproof (I don't like it as it's too hard to get off) then try a different brand of mascara. Boot No 7 do one called Stay Perfect, it's not waterproof but doesn't smudge. Also just put one coat on your bottom lashes and build up the top ones. x
Dont use fake lashes!! Only on special events. And if you have long eye lashes then you shouldnt need to wear them anyway. Did you put alot of mascara on your bottom lashes? This might be why, cos when you put alot of normal mascara on your bottom lashes, and your eyelashes are quite long, then they will smudge against the skin lol. Put however much mascara on the top lashes, but be careful with the bottom lashes. %26lt;3
Try ro chanche the type or make. use fake lashes. Probably stop for a while!
you shud try curlying your eyelashes after you have applied your mascara.it reduces the build up of it which you find at the end of the day underneath your eyes.also applying a bit of concealer or extra foundation and powder underneath your eyes when you put it on can minimize this happening. i find this usually works wonders for me..try it it will probably help
you may have rubbed your eyes without realising it.. if that isn't the cause go back to waterproof.. Or get your eyelashes tinted
Seems like your new brand has to be one of the cheaper ones. Most mascara now, even the stuff that isn't waterproof is designed to stay put. All of your makeup will slide during the day if you get the wrong kind due to moisture in the air and oils on your skin and hair. Just be careful about the type and brands you choose.
Get the mascara for sensitive eyes at Bee-Luscious. It will keep you from rubbing your eyes and it won't ever smudge or clump.
I always put normal mascara then once I'm done I apply a bit of waterproof mascara on top of it so it 'locks it in place'..

No comments:

Post a Comment