Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it me, or does Celine Dion look like a toucan? What other celebs look like animals?

Just wondering...



I kinda think Rosie O'Donnell looks like a panda (sitting on his hunches eating bamboo)



Is it me, or does Celine Dion look like a toucan? What other celebs look like animals?norten



It's more garden implement than animal, but Paris Hilton looks like a hoe.



Is it me, or does Celine Dion look like a toucan? What other celebs look like animals?panda



I've always thought Celine Dion looks like the old sterotype of a witch, with her too long pointy chin and nose and skinny lips.
I'm not sure what cindy crawford looks like but that friggin mole makes me want to throw up whenever I see her.
Tom Cruise reminds me of a rabbit, maybe the teeth, I don't know. And Junior from the Sopranos looks like a turtle. Good question, I see animal people in real life all the time, I'm glad others think in those terms as well!
celine looks like a starving horse
sarah jessica parker looks like a hawk



harmione looks like a birds........nest

No comments:

Post a Comment